TQ!! Saya tak follow bukan bermakna saya tak sayang okay!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Playing with photoshop actions!

I've been working with this actions since last week. Install itu, install ini, tak dapat. Alhamdulillah, finally, I got it! Photoshop actions are so much fun to play with! Baru sekarang saya tahu.. (-_-"). And now, I'm so addicted to it..  Even I was soooo busy with my family matters and also work, saya akan cuba mencari masa yang terluang to play with this and it was so fun. By the way, there are so many other things that I need to learn.. Cayuk Chepah! Jom layanz gambar..


The photo on your left is the original photo (straight from camera) and the right photo is edited by me using photoshop.. can you see the differences? Isn't it look more nice?
(not me, i mean the pic okay!) =P



Please ignore gelagat model di atas ye..

This picture i love the most because it looks warmer. For simple actions like this one, I often run them two or more times, just to layer on the effect until I like the result.You like it?


Nak tunjuk ketumbit abam sebenarnya ni, tapi tak ternampak plak.. =P



Hooyey! Dah habis percubaan pertama saya... Now I’m not mad at my camera any more =P. Photoshop actions are very powerful beasts.

1 comment:

  1. What action do you use? Pleasee pleasee pleasee tell me, and where did you download the actions? I usually go to deviantART to get some cool actions. Just sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after reading ya! Wanna get to know you better..!