TQ!! Saya tak follow bukan bermakna saya tak sayang okay!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Award dari Yanie...


Wahhh...first time dapat award ni..Tenkiu my dear Yanie sebab kasik ini award..

Inilah awardnya...


Here are the rules to accept the award:

1) Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2) Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3) Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award.
4) State 7 things about yourself.

Well, here are the 7 things myself:

1) Engaged
2) Addicted to my future hubby..Ahaks!
3) Government servant..shhh..
4) Soft-spoken..cewahhhhh...uwekss
5) Spontenous
6) Easy going
7) Love to travel

Now I'm passing to the other bloggers that I think the most wonderful bloggers..


Sudi-sudilah terima yee....

Hmm..sory la..tak cukup bloggers la..sebab i'm still new in this field..

0 budak cumil mengomel:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment after reading ya! Wanna get to know you better..!